Deluxe Medicine Case: "Never Basic Black"
AllerMates Deluxe Medicine Case: "Never Basic Black" helps you organise your emergency medications in style.
It's all in the details and we've got loads of them! Allermates NEW stylish, insulated case for medicines includes a unique easy access flap for emergency info, a striped belt if needed, a small bottle for liquid medicines (i.e. antihistamine ) and a thermometer strip not to mention a fun striped elastic handle detail. Is there anything we haven't thought of
This insulated medicine cases makes carrying and sharing children’s emergency medicines easy and less intimidating for all.
These high quality medical cases are easy to use made with sturdy zippers that pull and open easily when medicine is needed. Pocket for your Emergency Anaphylaxis Management plan, or Diabetes action plan or other health care plan
- Insulated medicine case helps keep interior contents within a 10-degree range of room temperature for up to 6 hours, after exposed to exterior weather conditions.
- Ripstop fabric & 600 denier polyester exterior
- Multiple interior pockets can hold EpiPens, AuviQ's, inhalers, nasal sprays, insulin, bsl meter, jellybeans or other medications etc.
- ID card flap located in front for easy access.
- Includes small bottle for liquid meds like antihistamines. Bottle is BPA free with a child and tamper proof cap.
- Pocket for ice pack if needed.
- Attaches via adjustable striped belt and/or velcro straps.
- Medicine case dimensions: 20.3 x 8.9 cm x 3.9 cm (8" x 3.5" X 1.5")
- Includes an adjustable and removable strap 60 - 114 cm in length
- Can be worn on your belt, around your waist or across your shoulder