EpiPen Case - Black-Grey Insulated Medicine Case
This insulated medicine cases makes carrying and sharing children’s emergency medicines easy and less intimidating for all.
AllerMates EpiPen Medicine Case helps you organise your child's allergy medication such as: epinephrine injectors like EpiPens, and/or antihistamines with caregivers, relatives, nurses, friends, and teachers.
These high quality medical cases are easy to use made with sturdy zippers that pull and open easily when medicine is needed. Also includes emergency instructions and important contact and medical information card that you can fill out regarding your child's specific allergies. Or a pocket for your Anaphylaxis Management plan.
- Large interior pocket is perfectly sized to fit allergy emergency medications like two EpiPens® or other auto injectors. Additional pockets allow for other medicines such as asthma inhaler, or nasal spray, pills, or small bottle of antihistamine or tablets.
- Can hold up to 2 x EpiPens or other brand epinephrine auto injectors
- Contains emergency contact information card to help expedite emergency care
- Convenient carrying due to carabiner clip that attaches to belts, backpacks, and strollers
- Attaches via a carabineer, removable and adjustable belt, and/or velcro straps.
- Contains a bi-fold emergency contact and medical info card and a detailed pamphlet on allergic emergencies and how to use an epinephrine auto injector.
- Dimensions: 20 cm H x 7.6 cm W x 2.5 cm D